Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Pre-Departure Ramblings

The main purpose of this post is to see how well www.blogspot.com will suffice as my blog for my Taiwan trip. I will probably end up deleting this so I can figure out how to do that.

I feel completely unprepared for the trip. I know I'll be fine with the learning and collaborating with other students, but I feel unprepared for the traveling itself. I always freak out assuming that I'm forgetting something. I have nothing packed right now though, so I guess I'm forgetting everything.

We are supposed to buy presents for our workshop partners, but no one has told us how many workshop partners we will have. The engineers will have between 3 and 5. Since this is the first year that WSU will attend the International Business Workshop program, we have no idea if it will be the same or not. I don't even know whether David and I will be in the same group or not.

Well, This should be enough for me to get an idea on whether or not Blogspot will work. Can't wait to be in Taiwan!

4 comments:

  1. Ok, so I figured out how to delete a post, but I chose not to. I figured all of you may as well see this first post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mzdarlene@comcast.netJuly 9, 2010 at 10:01 PM

    Justin, Loved the prep story. Better get your game together and enjoy this, yet another of your incredible journeys.
    So glad you included us on the venture updates. Good luck and make WSU and yourself very proud.
    Darlene and Bill

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may become somewhat obsessed with the trash removal system. Do you suppose you could check that out as you travel? You know, perhaps we could do a Mandarian back to English back to Mandarian karaoke one whence you return.

    P.S. the company sounds lovely. It will interesting to see the end dynamics. A true study in peoples.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll do my best to check it out! Lol. The dynamics will definitely change; I started to feel it a little bit last night after my post.

    ReplyDelete